Digital Health is the emergence of healthcare and technology, it leverages technology to improve healthcare, enable personalised medicine and reduce healthcare costs.
During the online 1-hour master class, we’ll cover the background of digital health, the current ecosystem and the emerging trends. We will discuss the most relevant digital health technologies and go in-depth about their application.
The master class will consist of a presentation, Q&As and discussions. You’ll have your questions answered, challenges discussed, and will go away with new ideas.
Get Ahead in the Ecosystem
- Deep-dive into digital health, the latest technologies and emerging trends.
- Understand how to manage and adapt technology initiatives to healthcare.
Understand the Market
- Understand the concept of exponential medicine and future medical technologies.
- Get started in AI, ML, VR, AR and wearables and learn about emerging trends
Stay Informed & Build Relationships
- Gain access to the electronic resources and materials from the course and 1-year free subscription to IMT.
- Network with our community of healthcare innovators, the largest in Europe, and leading digital health organisations.
Cristina De Juan is the Founder & CEO of IMT Innovation , a digital health innovation platform training the next generation of digital health entrepreneurs and fostering innovation amongst healthcare organisations. Cristina has been working in digital health for the past 6 years setting up 2 medtech startups and a government-backed innovation centre for precision medicine. Cristina is a Faculty Member at Barts X Medicine, the first digital health course for medical students in the UK, and a Board Member of Medical Realties, a company democratising surgical training using Virtual Reality. Cristina holds a PhD in Genetics, and is a counsel member of the Royal Society of Medicine.