Join a group of like-minded innovators to discover the most recent advancements in digital health, explore the impact in the delivery of healthcare and the need for a shift in mindset.
Our course provides insight into the technology and tools available as well as a deeper understanding of how digital health is applied to clinical practice and how entrepreneurship functions in the space.
The course will create an immersive learning experience for you to kick-start your digital health journey. This course is conducted in small groups to maximise your learning potential.
Topics to be Covered in the Course:
- The Digital Health Ecosystem – understand the definition, background and current ecosystem of digital health and emerging trends in the industry.
- Wearables and Sensors – understand how to effectively use wearables and sensors to track chronic diseases and the value of the gathered data.
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare – discover the tools that are redefining how we prevent, predict, diagnose and treat disease.
Intensive 3-hour course.
A desire to do better. No prior digital health experience required.
Wayra, Telefonica. 20 Air St, Soho, London W1B 5AN
Get Ahead in the Ecosystem
- Deep dive into digital health, the latest technologies and emerging trends.
- Understand how to manage and adapt technology initiatives to healthcare.
- Understand the concept of exponential medicine and future medical technologies.
- Get started in AI, ML, VR, AR and wearables and learn about emerging trends.
- Learn from experts about the use of these tools in pharma and by medical professionals in healthcare.
Gain Skills and Tools
- Learn which digital health tools are available and how they are being used by patients, in clinical trials, drug development teams, the NHS and more.
- Get to know the Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) rocking the industry
Stay Informed & Build Relationships
- Gain access to the electronic resources and materials from the course and 1-year free subscription to IMT.
- Network with our community of healthcare innovators, the largest in Europe, and leading digital health organisations.